Recently on The Pen Addict Podcast, they talked about a poll Brad had done on Mastodon about the number of notebooks people use every day versus use often but not every day I just started to 😬
I have 5 notebooks I use every single day and another 3 I use less often, but still more than not days. It is ridiculous, I know. The fucked up thing is that I’ll very soon add another to the daily mix.
- Hobonichi Cousin A5 as my planner
- LT A5 Dotgrid Notebook for managing tasks for things I’m currently working on
- Soon: Hobonichi A5 notebook for long term goal tracking
- Rhodia DotPads for HitList / temporary notes
- Theme Journal
- Lined Rhodia Pad for longform writing
- Regular size Travelers Notebook with lined refill for my common place notebook
- Passport size Travelers Notebook for my pocket notebook.